DIVING COURSES IN PORT FRÉJUS
All our technical diving courses are governed by the sports code and the regulations in force. They are done all year round at sea. In order to optimize your schedule, theoretical courses are also available in digital format or via webcam (please contact us for details).
A medical certificate of no contraindications (CACI) to the practice of scuba diving less than one year old is required
Learn to dive
Scuba diving is one adventure. With SSI training, you can discover a new passion with a comfortable and progressive learning process.
Do you want to become a diver with an internationally recognized card? We offer you several formulas
Open Water Diver 450€
From 10 years old
This is the best way to start in 6 sessions.
Training is combined with practical sessions in the water to gain the skills and experience needed to be truly confident underwater.
INCLUDES: 6 sea trips, full equipment rental,
NOT INCLUDED: digital kit
Scuba diver 225€
Ideal for beginners if you have little time.
In 3 sessions, these are the first steps towards Open Water
INCLUDES: 3 sea trips, full equipment rental
NOT INCLUDED: digital kit
CHILD SCUBA RANGER TRAINING
From 8 to 12 years old, children can discover scuba diving in 3 days.
INCLUDES: 3 sea trips, full equipment rental,
NOT INCLUDED: digital theory kit
Choose your specialties
Personalize your training continuously
Most courses include:
- a digital kit of theoretical knowledge
-2 technical dives (except Deep 3 dives and Rescue 5 dives...)
- BUOYANCY: to improve your position, increase your buoyancy control and minimize your oxygen consumption
- DEEP DIVING: to dive safely and comfortably to more than 18 m (3 tech dives)
- ORIENTATION : to find your way underwater during the dive and find the boat!
- NIGHT and LOW VISIBILITY: for comfortable diving in the dark or in conditions of high water pressure and low visibility
- WRECKS: for safe diving around wrecks and artificial reefs
- PHOTO/VIDEO :to learn how to optimize your photos and videos.
- DRY SUIT: for safe and comfortable diving with a dry suit
- NITROX : for diving with an oxygen-enriched air mixture
- And also specialty courses for FIRST AID: Learn how to recognize and cope with stress, prevent accidents, and properly handle emergencies if they occur, by combining the "Diver Stress and Rescue" and "React Right" SSI programs.
- REACT RIGHT: to provide assistance, or help, in case of emergency. This program also meets the First Aid and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) requirements for IMS training programs.
- RESCUE A DIVER/STRESS & RESCUE: to identify stress, prevent accidents and correctly treat emergency situations encountered by divers (5 technical dives)
more about underwater fauna and flora
- DIVING SCIENCE: For an in-depth and detailed study of physics, physiology, decompression theory, aquatic environments, and diving equipment.
- DECOMPRESSING: To master and be an expert in desaturation.
- MARINE ECOLOGY: To discover and study marine ecosystems and the biodiversity of underwater life.
- CORAL IDENTIFICATION: : To acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to recognize and identify corals
- FISH IDENTIFICATION : To acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to recognize and identify the main families
- SEA TURTLES
- STINGRAYS and MANTA RAYS
Become recreational or professional scuba diving guide
Dive Guide - DIVE MASTER
To safely guide groups of certified divers at the recreational stage or as a Dive Professional SSI;
Become a Dive Master by being a Dive Guide + Dive Science
Become a professional diver
Many jobs exist when it comes to scuba diving:
- The first one that comes to mind is that of a scuba diving instructor.
In order to work in most countries in the world (consult the regulations in force in the territory you are interested in), you can become a "Dive Guide Pro". The diving school proposes to train you until you obtain the title and status DIVE GUIDE PRO SSI
- When we mention underwater workers, who carry out structural work, welding, bolting, building underwater. But this also concerns underwater biologists, people who work in aquariums, aquacultures